In this regard, the Holder guarantees compliance with current legislation on the protection of personal data, reflected in Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the protection of personal data and the guarantee of digital rights (LOPD GDD). It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (GDPR).
Identity of the person in charge
Person in charge: Alejandro López.
VAT NUMBER: 51445912R
Address: Calle Paseo de la Habana 12, 28003 Madrid SPAIN, – Spain.
Email: [email protected]
Principles applied in data processing
When processing your personal data, the Data Controller will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation (GDPR) :
- Principle of legality, fairness and transparency: The Data Controller will always require consent for the processing of personal data which may have one or more specific purposes about which the Data Controller will inform the User in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: The Data Controller will only request data strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes for which it is requested.
- Principle of limitation of the storage period: The Data Controller will keep the collected personal data for the strictly necessary duration of the purpose of the processing. The Data Controller informs the user of the relevant storage period according to the purpose.
- In the case of subscriptions, the Data Controller periodically reviews the lists and removes records that have been inactive for a considerable period of time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: The personal data collected are processed in such a way as to guarantee their security, confidentiality and integrity.
- The Data Controller takes the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of its users’ data by third parties.
Collection of personal data
To browse the website, it is not necessary to provide personal data.
The Data Controller informs you that you have the right to:
- Request access to stored data.
- Request a rectification or a deletion.
- Request the limitation of your processing.
- Oppose processing.
You cannot exercise the right to data portability.
The exercise of these rights is personal and must therefore be exercised directly by the person concerned by requesting it directly from the Data Controller, which means that any customer, subscriber or employee who has provided his data at any time can contact the Data Controller and ask for information on the data stored and how it was obtained, request its rectification, oppose its processing, limit its use or request the cancellation of these data in the files of the Data Controller.
To exercise your rights, you must send your request accompanied by a photocopy of your national identity document or equivalent to the following email address [email protected].
The exercise of these rights does not include any data that the Data Controller is obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
You have the right to effective judicial protection and to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if you believe that the processing of personal data concerning you infringes the regulation.
Purpose of personal data processing
When you connect to the website to send an email to the Data Controller, subscribe to its newsletter, you provide personal information for which the Data Controller is responsible. This information may include personal data such as your IP address, your first and last names, your physical address, your email address, your phone number, and other information. By providing this information, you consent to your information being collected, used, managed, and stored by – banahosting – only as described on the following pages:
- Legal notice
The personal data and the purpose of the processing by the Data Controller are different depending on the information input system:
There are other purposes for which the Data Controller processes personal data:
- To ensure compliance with the conditions stated on the Legal Notice page and applicable legislation. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to ensure the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
Personal data security
To protect your personal data, the Data Controller takes all reasonable precautions and follows industry best practices to prevent its loss, misuse, inappropriate access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
The Data Controller informs the User that their personal data will not be transferred to third-party organizations, except if such data transfer is covered by a legal obligation or when the provision of a service involves the need for a contractual relationship with a subcontractor. In the latter case, data transfer to third parties will only occur when the Data Controller has obtained the express consent of the User.
However, in some cases, collaborations can be established with other professionals; in this case, User consent will be required, informing the User of the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. This operation will always be carried out in compliance with the strictest security standards.
Content from other websites
The pages on this website may include embedded content (e.g., videos, images, articles, etc.). The embedded content from other websites behaves in the same way as if you had visited the other website.
Legitimacy of data processing
The legal basis for the processing of your data is:
- The consent of the person concerned.
Categories of Personal Data
The categories of personal data processed by the data controller are:
No specially protected data category is processed.
Retention of Personal Data
The personal data provided to the data controller will be kept until the data controller requests their deletion.
Recipients of Personal Data
- DoubleClick by Google is a suite of advertising services provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose head office is located at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, California, CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
More information: https://www.doubleclickbygoogle.com
More information on: https://www.google.com/adsense
When you browse the website, non-identifying information may be collected, including IP address, geolocation, a record of how services and sites are used, browsing habits and other information that cannot be used to identify you.
The website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- DoubleClick by Google.
- Google AdSense.
The Owner uses the information obtained to get statistical data, analyze trends, administer the website, study browsing habits and collect demographic information.
The Owner is not responsible for the processing of personal data by websites that can be accessed through the various links contained on the website.
Accuracy and Truthfulness of Personal Data
It is committed to ensuring that the data provided to the Owner are correct, complete, accurate and updated, and to keep them properly updated.
As a User of the website, you are solely responsible for the truthfulness and accuracy of the data submitted on the website, and the Owner disclaims any responsibility in this regard.
Acceptance and Consent
These policies remain in effect until they are modified by other duly published policies.